Agustus 20, 2009

NEW LOL! in my family

me and my sista now have a new nickname to call.
its name just for fun and really just jokes.
this nicknames adobt by "Marshanda's Gossip".
we do not want to offend Marshanda anymore,
its really for me and my luvly sista jokes.

let me introduce my luvly sista and her new nicknames.
first..
DIMA a.k.a Marsha Oloh





second..
DHIYA a.k.a Marsha Elah



and the Last but not least,,
ME a.k.a Marshanda




we are always something stupid family,
starting from AGAJU GANK..
and now Marsha Project,, hihiy...
and once again its just for fun... :P

2 komentar:

  1. hahahahahaahahahhaha,,,we are stupid family,,,,,,,,,,,



    ketua agaju blm dpt julukan gimana klo namanya marsha edan hahahahha,,,setuju ga????

    BalasHapus
  2. wow.marsha oloh comment in my blog..
    yup... really stupid.. hahaha,,

    BalasHapus